• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay listing software...

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone could help me on finding some good listing software for ebay. I currently use ebay's Turbo Lister, but am not looking forward to March when they start charging extra for using it. Is there anything else out there that would be good to get?

Also... what is the best sniper software to get? I keep missing stuff while I'm at work.

First things first, Welcome to the Forums.

With regard to auction sniping, I use AuctionSniper. I have used it for just shy of a year and it has never steered me wrong.

As for using a listing service, I do not sell enough books to warrant one. I just pay the 10 cents and use the advance listing feature on eBay.

You might want to take a look at Vendio (www.vendio.com) to see how their Windows-based software stacks up. Be sure to check out what the fees are these days (especially in light of the 2/2 eBay changes).

They have a set of message boards (free for the lurking) - you might find additional software listed there.

Larry