• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some people just have no Christmas spirit.

28 posts in this topic

Poor kid out in the freezing new england weather trying to raise money and has to put up with someone like that.Some people just don`t get it.

rantrant

You do realize they get paid to ring that bell, right?

scrooge.jpg

All of the bell ringers in my area are volunteers.

Poor kid out in the freezing new england weather trying to raise money and has to put up with someone like that.Some people just don`t get it.

rantrant

You do realize they get paid to ring that bell, right?

scrooge.jpg

All of the bell ringers in my area are volunteers.

So all these volunteers are taking jobs away from the people who need work? Merry freaking Christmas.

:acclaim:

Some do and some don't. The volunteers are just that... Volunteers.
I choose to look on the dark side of life.
Your cup is half empty :baiting:

We should empty the cup and smack his head with it

But then would his head be half dented or half straight?

what ever causes most damage

Man I was just over at the mall picking up coffee and this darn 20-something was ringing the bell like a madman for the Salvation army. I mean he was swinging the thing like the Bishop with a incense burner on a 30-foot chain! I couldn't hear myself think! I started to complain a little and the manager asked ME to leave! ME! Not the darn kid!

I went home and counted my gold coins and stacked them up just to feel better.

Man I was just over at the mall picking up coffee and this darn 20-something was ringing the bell like a madman for the Salvation army. I mean he was swinging the thing like the Bishop with a incense burner on a 30-foot chain! I couldn't hear myself think! I started to complain a little and the manager asked ME to leave! ME! Not the darn kid!

I went home and counted my gold coins and stacked them up just to feel better.

SCROOGE :makepoint: