• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My AOL is dying...

9 posts in this topic

Two days ago most of my old email files in my filing cabinet went missing, this morning all my favorite places (bookmarks) vanished, including all the help folders that installed with AOL 8.0, and tonight my entire filing cabinet with all my saved emails and all the folders vanished too.

I may go black for a few days... 893frustrated.gif

The only people I have unfinished deals I'm working with here are Beyonder and Lighthouse.

So if I'm not around for the weekend and there is a problem you two hold on.

I'll be back after I get an updated McAfee and AOL 9.0 disk from the puter store this weekend.

I've emailed AOL for help in digging out my favorite places since I don't want to go finding all those links again. If anyone here happens to know which exact file I can extract them from inside AOL 8.0 I'd be grateful for any help. flowerred.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Your first mistake was Using America Offline

27_laughing.gif

You know, now might be a good time to swich to earthlink! 893whatthe.gif

I've heard something about faster dial-up load time (5X/256K)...? confused.gif

Anyone have a Link?

There was some kind of a virus that went around the country last monday. My Verizon has been slow and sluggish since then. One of the IT guys at my job sent an e-mail to all employees warning us about opening certain e-mails and etc. -----Sid