• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore area post holiday get together

63 posts in this topic

Chris,

let me know if you're going, if there's not a lot of people showing, I may skip it -- Jet game is on in the afternoon, and sure my wife would love it if we did something else in the mid day. That said, she also said she's fine if I go... so I'll wait and see.

There does happen to be a Clandestine show in Timonium on Sunday the 10th. I think it is the one right next to the Outback if I remember correctly.

just sayin

I will be coming down to Baltimore for that.

I will be at this show. (thumbs u

There does happen to be a Clandestine show in Timonium on Sunday the 10th. I think it is the one right next to the Outback if I remember correctly.

just sayin

i think the Outback is next to their Laurel show, not sure what is close in Timonium.

Hi guys,

Show is at Timonium and the hotel is basically off to itself. I will be set up there and look forward to seeing you all.

Best,

Greg

PS LMK if you are looking for any particular slabs as I don't bring many to this show

Well, as of right now I have these people down:

zuckuss2003

Rich +1

Me +1

I didn't call ahead since work this week has been crazy, but I don't see getting a table to be a huge issue. If it's just me and my man who show up though after asking for a table for 5 people, I will be pretty p.oed.

Argh!

Sorry to hear this was a bust, guys!

This would have been fun :(

You know, I wouldn't mind hosting a get together here at my place.

I've got an open bar, big theatre in the basement, and I'll bet we could get some more of those neat CGC coasters for your drinks!

just sayin

:frustrated::pullhair::frustrated:

guess I am going to have to get there early if I am going to find anything good. :baiting:

My daughter wants to go this time too. It has been a long time since she has gone to a show with me.

I would be happy to host a get together down here in the DC area. I live in Bethesda.

:cloud9: Oh how I love Bethesda! My Dad used to work in Rockville when I was a kid. On weekends we would sometimes go down to Bethesda/Chevy Chase to go shopping, ect. Love it down there.