• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post-Xmas Blowout - MM, WD, Cavewoman, Invincible, Goon, Albedo, Bone, X-Men etc

628 posts in this topic

Have to run some errands - will be back later with the rest of the Invincibles, a big stack of Preacher, full runs of Astro City, and probably a Cerebus #1.

Btw, anyone interested in a full run of Shade: The Changing Man from DC/Vertigo? Excellent read - 70 issues (which is the complete series) - all VF/NM and up - for just $50? SOLD!

Have to run some errands - will be back later with the rest of the Invincibles, a big stack of Preacher, full runs of Astro City, and probably a Cerebus #1.

Btw, anyone interested in a full run of Shade: The Changing Man from DC/Vertigo? Excellent read - 70 issues (which is the complete series) - all VF/NM and up - for just $50?

:takeit:

Btw, anyone interested in a full run of Shade: The Changing Man from DC/Vertigo? Excellent read - 70 issues (which is the complete series) - all VF/NM and up - for just $50?

Thanks - it's a lovely set, you won't be disappointed :applause:

:frustrated:- i've now gotta sell 85 books in the VCC just to keep the waterline from rising any higher in the comic boat but it was a set i was thinking about putting together

:frustrated:- i've now gotta sell 85 books in the VCC just to keep the waterline from rising any higher in the comic boat but it was a set i was thinking about putting together

If you put up some good stuff in the VCC, perhaps I'll give you your money back :)

If you put up some good stuff in the VCC, perhaps I'll give you your money back :)

i don't care about the $, it's the # of comics i'm concerned with. besides half my $1 bin i bought from you. back to the show.