• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mound thread - locked - my fault

5 posts in this topic

Sorry all,

I wasn't sure if posting Rob Classic's email to me was a violation of the board rule but it did so I apologized to Rob and the board.

a) If I came across as insensitive in that thread, then I was a jerk.

b) Rob's email was emotional but parts of that email is erroneous in that he claimed I bashed him nonstop while I did not adhere to his request on sending information on my overcharged shipping and deal with him privately via email. I have all the proofs here that I sent those information in the emails on the 12th. Whether my emails got loss in the avalanche of other emails, then that is fine but all of this took place well before the unfortunately death of his friend. I posted the questions in regard to anyone had receive a refund was my stupid way of trying to figure out if indeed my emails got lost in the shuffle. If that is too soon to ask and offended anyone, my apology.

You did nothing wrong. If you did your post would have been deleted. I think the mods just took a proactive approach before the Mound City Auction bashing began all over again.

I for one am glad you posted it. I know Rob must be going through a tough time but his response was completely unprofessional. I seriously doubt they will see any significant $$$ with future comic auctions... 2c

They had their 15 seconds and time is up :shrug:

Sorry all,

I wasn't sure if posting Rob Classic's email to me was a violation of the board rule but it did so I apologized to Rob and the board.

b) Rob's email was emotional but parts of that email is erroneous in that he claimed I bashed him nonstop while I did not adhere to his request on sending information on my overcharged shipping and deal with him privately via email. I have all the proofs here that I sent those information in the emails on the 12th. Whether my emails got loss in the avalanche of other emails, then that is fine but all of this took place well before the unfortunately death of his friends. I posted the questions in regard to anyone had receive a refund was my stupid way of trying to figure out if indeed my emails got lost in the shuffle. If that is too soon to ask and offended anyone, my apology.

I understand your frustration and share it. I'm also real sorry that one of Rob's friends passed recently. However, my emails went unanswered before that happened, just like they are going unanswered now, so I'm at a loss to explain what that has to do with the situation. I last sent an email on Tuesday asking how they would like to handle the refund they promised weeks ago, if they needed anything from me to facilitate it happening. Heck, I wouldn't even care if it goes another week or two before they send a check, or chargeback my card, or whatever, but the fact they won't respond at all to let me know what's going is the most infuriating thing of all.

As of right now, I'm out $126 for a book that I never received. It certainly isn't going to break me. But as someone who spent years working in the service industry, I can tell you that I would've lost my old job a few times over if I promised to make amends to a customer that had been wronged, but never followed through.

Sorry all,

b) Rob's email was emotional but parts of that email is erroneous in that he claimed I bashed him nonstop while I did not adhere to his request on sending information on my overcharged shipping and deal with him privately via email. I have all the proofs here that I sent those information in the emails on the 12th. Whether my emails got loss in the avalanche of other emails, then that is fine but all of this took place well before the unfortunately death of his friends. I posted the questions in regard to anyone had receive a refund was my stupid way of trying to figure out if indeed my emails got lost in the shuffle. If that is too soon to ask and offended anyone, my apology.

I understand your frustration and share it. I'm also real sorry that one of Rob's friends passed recently. However, my emails went unanswered before that happened, just like they are going unanswered now, so I'm at a loss to explain what that has to do with the situation. I last sent an email on Tuesday asking how they would like to handle the refund they promised weeks ago, if they needed anything from me to facilitate it happening. Heck, I wouldn't even care if it goes another week or two before they send a check, or chargeback my card, or whatever, but the fact they won't respond at all to let me know what's going is the most infuriating thing of all.

As of right now, I'm out $126 for a book that I never received. It certainly isn't going to break me. But as someone who spent years working in the service industry, I can tell you that I would've lost my old job a few times over if I promised to make amends to a customer that had been wronged, but never followed through.

Tuesday I was at a funeral all day. I didn't check email, I didn't read the board, I was standing in the rain at a graveyard.

I didn't respond in Vegas becuse the Hamption Inn Tropican and no Internet.

Here is an email from the Education Coordinator attesting to this fact

"I am emailing all who attended the Las Vegas classes last week to make sure that you got the message about the hotel charges for the Hampton Inn Tropicana.

Because of the inconvenience to our attendees, the Hampton Inn Tropicana is to take 50% off their room charges for their stay at the hotel.

If you did not receive this reduction to your bill, please call Theresa Jackson at the Hampton Inn, 702.948.8100, to have your hotel bill corrected.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Lois Zielinski

NAA Education Coordinator

I previously posted in the link to the Internet outage in Pagosa Springs but in case you missed it,

http://www.pagosasun.com/archives/2009/12december/121709/pg1accidentcutspower.html

And then my friend died on Dec. 17th, so I was traveling all of the 18th and his funeral was on Tuesday, at his wake all day on Monday, at his son's home on Sunday.... and it doesn't matter.

All you care about is where is your comic book or your refund.....

Email me and I can help. I can't cross reference Jiveturkeymofo with my invoice system.

If you emailed before, I'm sorry. I've had a hell of a week.

I've been paying people all day for someone elses screw up. I may have paid you. But, I need your email, so I can figure out which bidder you are. There was more than one guy who got overcharged and at least two guys lost books.