• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Draws The HOTTEST Babes?

388 posts in this topic

Sorry, a 2-D drawing of a chick just doesn't do it for me,Some of you guys sound like your getting off of these drawings...

Yeah, cause real men don't talk about what girls look like.

meh

Benes has a very nice pencil quality about his work. (thumbs u

Stevens draws the little bumps and curves that sets his drawn women apart from most of the rest. Not as pronounced as Frazetta. And not in the super-heroic, elongated proportion style as some of the rest.

Stevens women have a little "thickness" to them. They're a little more buxom looking than most.

Thank the good lord above that women like that still exist and that they haven't all starved themselves silly to look like tabloid models.

:cloud9:

(thumbs u

Sorry, a 2-D drawing of a chick just doesn't do it for me,Some of you guys sound like your getting off of these drawings...

Actually, 2-D images of women are the most socially acceptable means of ogling available. 2-D covers comics, movies, playboy, FHM, Maxim, Large Ladies in Uniform Weekly, etc etc.

3-D images of women, are not acceptable in the same way. For example it's perfectly normal to walk into a store and buy a copy of Maxim or Playboy. Try doing the same thing with a blow up doll. :o

Just sayin'

Actually, 2-D images of women are the most socially acceptable means of ogling available. 2-D covers comics, movies, playboy, FHM, Maxim, Large Ladies in Uniform Weekly, etc etc.

How else can you figure out which trading cards you need?

Got 'em, need 'em, need 'em, got 'em.....

so start a who draws the hottest dudes thread. (shrug)

No that's your job. Least chicks in Maxim are actually real...these drawings aren't even of real people and some of you guys sound like your getting horny looking at pen&ink from some male artist's imagination.

No that's your job. Least chicks in Maxim are actually real...these drawings aren't even of real people and some of you guys sound like your getting horny looking at pen&ink from some male artist's imagination.

Actually, all of Dave Stevens work was drawn from live models. He had some of the most gorgeous women in the world willing to strut around his studio bare-assed nekkid on a regular basis.

"It's good to be the king"

good-to-be-the-king.jpg

And I know for a fact that Adam Hughes photographs live models in his studio on a regular basis for staging and poses and facial expressions.

Besides...Given the amount of enhancement that those girls in Maxim have undergone there's probably less of them that's real than what you see on the average Grimm Fairy Tales cover.

I think its more about appreciating how differnet artists capture an *idealized* version of the female form.

Also, the "chicks" in Maxim aren't "real", although they exist they are airbrushed, lighted, dressed, made up, and silicon-enhanced to get closer to the current ideal form.

The pin-up is an art-form. We just appreciate it.

Large Ladies in Uniform Weekly

lol

PS: Sorry if that is actually a fave fetish mag.

I was wondering who would be the first person to catch that little Easter Egg.

Our first issue hits the stands next month.

Your article on epaulets and lapel flair will run in issue #2.

It got bumped by Bosco's piece called "Fishnets: What's the REAL maximum load capacity?"

lol

It got bumped by Bosco's piece called "Fishnets: What's the REAL maximum load capacity?"

:acclaim:

lol

Is it warm in here?

Just asking.

lol

Is it warm in here?

Just asking.

lol

I don't know, but the artist just emailed me the final insert piece for the article.

157230.jpg

^^

Shut down the thread. We have a winner!

lol

Is it warm in here?

Just asking.

lol

I don't know, but the artist just emailed me the final insert piece for the article.

157230.jpg

^^

Shut down the thread. We have a winner!

I find myself incredibly disturbed that you had that picture ready to go that fast.

Yet I am oddly impressed at the same time.

I find myself incredibly disturbed that you had that picture ready to go that fast.

Yet I am oddly impressed at the same time.

I'm rather fascinating that someone took the time to make sure those tears in the nylon sheer were there.

:insane: