• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #5 - Susan Ciccone Restoration Lab - before/after

123 posts in this topic

secrets of the HIVE revealed

Their official club greeting was a strange handshake which had them touch elbows (first right then left), followed by a "Wooooo" sounding cry as they wiggled the raccoon tail that dangled from the back of their lodge hat. They ended with the phrase "Brothers under the Pelt."

91718.jpg.f245d3205ebe36f7a9d1c0524c388019.jpg

it would be interesting to see a new thread identical to this one for a resto job performed by someone othet than Susan... someone who doesnt inspire such overheated emotion around here...

Well....my Daredevil #1 is being restored by Matt Nelson as we speak and it's going straight to CGC after he's done with it. I have no idea when I'll receive it back in hand but I'll definitely show before and after pics when I do get it back. (thumbs u

We demand to know how much it cost. :baiting:

it would be interesting to see a new thread identical to this one for a resto job performed by someone othet than Susan... someone who doesnt inspire such overheated emotion around here...

Well....my Daredevil #1 is being restored by Matt Nelson as we speak and it's going straight to CGC after he's done with it. I have no idea when I'll receive it back in hand but I'll definitely show before and after pics when I do get it back. (thumbs u

We demand to know how much it cost. :baiting:

I'll let you all know when I get the book back. Maybe..... :grin: