• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC books for sale - mixed bag - 1 week only

3 posts in this topic

I don't have time to list these on e-bay so I'm going to give them back to my friend next Friday. I thought I'd give you guys a chance at them if you want before I do. Contact me if you are interested - to make an offer or to get a scan - by PM or e-mail kevin@torontocomicon.com :

*Weird War Tales #36 CGC NM+ 9.6 (68 page giant) OW

100 PG Super Spectacular 20 (Batman) CGC 7.5 OWTW

100 PG Super Spectacular 17 (JLA/JSA) CGC 7.0 CTOW

Giant-Size Doc Savage 1 CGC 9.0 OW

*Cerebus 2 CGC 9.0 OWTW

*Amazing Spider-Man 137 (2nd Harry as Green Goblin) CGC NM+ 9.6

*Batman 9 (Classic Cover) CGC 3.0 OWTW

Giant Size Conan 3 CGC 9.2 OWTW

Giant Size Conan 4 CGC 9.4 OW

Giant Size Conan 5 CGC 9.4 OW

*Giant Size Super-Stars 1 (Thing vs. Hulk) CGC 9.2 OWTW

Giant Size Creatures 1 (1st Tigra) CGC 9.0 OWTW

Giant Size Chillers 1 (Dracula, 1st Lilith) CGC 9.0 OW

Books with a * have a reserve price. I can't tell you the reserve as they might get listed by someone else later in February, but I will accept all offers and forward them on to the owner for approval.

A couple of the books have the original red modern label.

Buyer pays for all shipping and handling. Shipments will be sent by FEDEX Ground for $12.00 in the US or $8.00 in Canada (for 1 book, I will have to ask if you want more than one - depends on weight and size of package) unless other arrangements are made. Fedex will require a phone number and signature. If you are outside North America please email me for mailing prices.

I can accept payments by Paypal or by money order.

Again, I'm giving whatever doesn't sell back to him on Friday February 6. So if you are interested, contact me asap.

Kev