• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What were you doing when the clock hit 12:00 AM...

83 posts in this topic

Playing Dungeons and Dragons online.

Is that still around?

How's it playing?

I played it for a month but really couldn't find decent people to party with.

Just a bunch of max lvlers...

Sleeping. I have a terrible cold. Being sick on New Year's Eve sucks.

+2 sore throat, flemmy, head feels the size of Baltimore, and the wife

woke up feeling the same way. Still no fever though, don't remember

kissing any pigs. Can't speak for the wife.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dancing to "Golden Road To Unlimited Devotion" with thousands of other people at the Bill Graham Civic Center. :cloud9:

Concert ended about 45 minutes ago, my old bones are gonna feel bad when I wake up! :eek:

"The kids all dance and shake their bones...." :headbang:

Watched Big Ben strike midnight on the telly, followed by a fireworks display. Then switched over and watched Jools Holland's Hootenanny (Holland used to play keyboards for Squeeze, fwiw). The music was the same old 12 bar boogie, veteran soul divas and overrated indie bands, with Jools at the piano whenever possible.

And Tom Jones. He was there, as always. Like last year, it was generally awful, but when you're drunk and sitting with a bunch of equally indolent blokes who can't be arsed to move either you're kind of trapped in Holland Hell.

I watched the Clark Rockin New Eve Special with my wife and her family. I feel a little old, because aside from JLO, Daughtry and Fergie, I had no idea who any of the other performers were!

FYI, I will be 41 in 8 weeks...

Watching Travis Pastrata (something like that), jump like 300 feet in a subaru on ESPN. Got an adrenaline rush just watching, can't imagine being in the car. Yummo!

(thumbs u

That was AWESOME!