• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ped & non-ped washtones, 50s Atlas & DC war - SOLD CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to all. Trying to pare things down again. It would be easier if I didn't buy so much stuff.

Everything is unpressed, unrestored. Lots of fun things from the 50s & early 60s.

Shipping is going to be at least $6 for a USPS priority box in the US. If you order more, things will change depending on insurance & volume, although the more you buy, the more I'll fudge the numbers in your favor. IF you're buying from outside the US shipping will be at cost, BUT it may take me a while to get the books out. I use the automated machine (only takes US addresses) due to my work schedule, and it's very difficult for me to get to the PO during normal hours.

Paypal, check, MO, carrier pigeon, whatever floats your boat.

If you're not happy, let me know within 5 days of receipt, and get it back to me within 14 days of receipt and no questions asked refund.

First to post the unconditional :takeit: gets it, either in the thread or by PM. If I'm working something out via PM, I reserve the right to determine who gets a book.

If you're on the probation list, just move along. Nothing to see here.

Tomahawk 65 - VF (8.0) CR/OW - Mohawk Valley with COA. Graded as a VF++ by Metro, a VF+ by Clink. I can’t really argue those grades, but the wear at the top makes me want to be a little more conservative. Pretty decent paper for a MV book. Very flat, clean, and glossy. Just about impossible in this grade.

$130

91663.jpg.d7284240ceb1c98e1612f59c81769f24.jpg

Tomahawk 65 - VF (8.0) CR/OW - Mohawk Valley with COA. Graded as a VF++ by Metro, a VF+ by Clink. I can’t really argue those grades, but the wear at the top makes me want to be a little more conservative. Pretty decent paper for a MV book. Very flat, clean, and glossy. Just about impossible in this grade.

$130

:takeit:

Ken

$130

Ken

Done Ken. I shoulda just PM'ed you first.

GIC 78 - VG/FN (5.0) - OW - light foxing top cover. Light oxidation bottom staple. Would look much nicer with a press. Sorry about the crummy scan. A few of these didn't turn out well while I was tinkering with the process.

$50

91666.jpg.7953c30660e0a772ff3e6b86b8dedc54.jpg

GIC 78 - VG/FN (5.0) - OW - light foxing top cover. Light oxidation bottom staple. Would look much nicer with a press. Sorry about the crummy scan. A few of these didn't turn out well while I was tinkering with the process.

$50

$50

damn, saw it was already taken :(

$50

Sold. Thanks again.