• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What was the last comic you acquired in 2009?

116 posts in this topic

My last book for 2009 was a Junior 14 that I got from a boardie. It's on its way and should be here in a few days.

It's also my first Junior :cloud9:

What was your last book acquired in 2009?

Junior14B.jpg

Four Fiction House books last night. Thanks Dano!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3685743&gonew=1#UNREAD

Last books I took possession of were at the last Detroit show.

Nice stack of SA Avengers, a couple low grade Atlas books, two SA Flash

Oh man, I love you for asking this question :grin: ... the last comic I acquired in 2009 (30th of December) was...Amazing Fantasy #15.

Won't have it in hands for a while, so no scans or anything. Happy to have a copy again.

Oh man, I love you for asking this question :grin: ... the last comic I acquired in 2009 (30th of December) was...Amazing Fantasy #15.

Won't have it in hands for a while, so no scans or anything. Happy to have a copy again.

:applause:

:o

Nice! :applause:

Congrats (thumbs u