• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You All...

267 posts in this topic

I've followed the MC threads loosely (yes, some of us can actually use this word properly).

It boggles the mind that people who have a passion for stories told with pictures AND words are still so often inept at the language.

What's so hard about using "lose" and "loose" correctly? They aren't even pronounced the same.

Nerds seldom LOSE their virginity, but when they do, they often do it with LOOSE women.

See? Easy cheesy.

I've followed the MC threads loosely (yes, some of us can actually use this word properly).

It boggles the mind that people who have a passion for stories told with pictures AND words are still so often inept at the language.

What's so hard about using "lose" and "loose" correctly? They aren't even pronounced the same.

Nerds sledom LOSE their virginity, but when they do, they often do it with LOOSE women.

See? Easy cheesy.

Clearly easier than spelling seldom.

Nerds sledom LOSE their virginity, but when they do, they often do it with LOOSE women.

See? Easy cheesy.

lol^^

See? Easy cheesy.

Obvioulsy.

Just came across this thread before going to bed and decided to read the whole thing. Definitely going to be hurting for sleep in the morning. I would like to add that it was Boozad who was the first to give me my WTTB after my first post several months ago, so by default, he is okay in my book. Also, I've enjoyed his many amusing posts and will miss them if he does not come back (although I hope he does).

I also think I am very objective, try not to take things personally, try to look at all sides of an argument/debate, etc. I think most of the posts in this thread were positive and demonstrate a community (even one containing differences of opinion). But some posts were just pure and simple badgering/bashing that will never lead to a positive outcome (these should really go to PM to be worked out).

Right or wrong, I have to admit, I now have formed some opinions (good and bad) about people. I'm sure other newbies have as well. That's what happens when posts are public. People form opinions, often not having all the information (and I know I don't since I don't even know what or when the MC auctions were except what I gathered through this thread).

At any rate, Roy, you're okay in my book too. I think your posts were very positive and constructive and struck a cord with me. Cheers!

Just came across this thread before going to bed and decided to read the whole thing. Definitely going to be hurting for sleep in the morning. I would like to add that it was Boozad who was the first to give me my WTTB after my first post several months ago, so by default, he is okay in my book. Also, I've enjoyed his many amusing posts and will miss them if he does not come back (although I hope he does).

I also think I am very objective, try not to take things personally, try to look at all sides of an argument/debate, etc. I think most of the posts in this thread were positive and demonstrate a community (even one containing differences of opinion). But some posts were just pure and simple badgering/bashing that will never lead to a positive outcome (these should really go to PM to be worked out).

Right or wrong, I have to admit, I now have formed some opinions (good and bad) about people. I'm sure other newbies have as well. That's what happens when posts are public. People form opinions, often not having all the information (and I know I don't since I don't even know what or when the MC auctions were except what I gathered through this thread).

At any rate, Roy, you're okay in my book too. I think your posts were very positive and constructive and struck a cord with me. Cheers!

:applause:

WEBHEAD