• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's "The JiveBaby is here, sell everything!" sales thread.

328 posts in this topic

What are all you Avengers fans?

They are some nice books at very fair prices.

Man the up, and help feed this new baby. :sumo:

if you keep this up, i'll never get my samsung HDTV. :pullhair::taptaptap:

When you can get a 240 mhz 46" for $800 later this year, you'll thank me. :makepoint:

i don't need a 46", it's for my bedroom, i'm happy with getting a 32", just need to get off the FS threads and order online. :whistle:

if you keep this up, i'll never get my samsung HDTV. :pullhair::taptaptap:

When you can get a 240 mhz 46" for $800 later this year, you'll thank me. :makepoint:

i don't need a 46", it's for my bedroom, i'm happy with getting a 32", just need to get off the FS threads and order online. :whistle:

CircuitCity.com had a Sony XBR8 32" for $599 a few weeks ago. With Bing cashback, I think it came to $520 + tax. Shipping was free. XBRs are nice. We have a 27" XBR6 for our bedroom, and its great, despite the fact its only a 60hz.

i need to add amazon to that cash back link you set up, amazon doesn't charge CA tax and there's free shipping. :banana:

I'm all the way up to $5.49 in credits in my BigCrumbs account. :acclaim:lol

Northwest Mounties # 3 CGC 9.0. $375.

Highest graded. Cool Bondage cover. Matt Baker Art.

Could someone tell me what top Guide is for this book, because I think I have it priced way under that.

NorthwestMounties3cgc90.jpg

It's $380 in 9.0 and $525 in 9.2 in OSPG.