• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to store CGC graded comics.

How to store CGC comics.  

339 members have voted

1. 1. How to store CGC comics.

34 posts in this topic

At my house.

If I ever get Strawberry Shortcake or My Little Pony CGC'd I will keep that in mind.

If they're Canadian editions, they're welcome to come live at Casa Donut.

Have you noticed any problems storing them upright? I haven't.

Has anyone else noticed any problems storing CGC comics flat or on spine? Particularly waves acrossed the comic.

If anyone has pics of damage due to storing CGC comics a certain way could you please share. Just want to make an informed decision because I just bought some high valued comics over Christmas.

Has anyone else noticed any problems storing CGC comics flat or on spine? Particularly waves acrossed the comic.

If anyone has pics of damage due to storing CGC comics a certain way could you please share. Just want to make an informed decision because I just bought some high valued comics over Christmas.

I have been storing my comics like this forever and never a problem (thumbs u

Pics??

I like to store them based on the condition of the book. In most cases I will store them upright. However, if the book has spine creases or a staple tear, I will store it flat. It seems to me that an upright position will put more stress on the spine, thus putting more stress on creases. Also, if the book is a bit loose in the inner well, I will store it flat.