• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Girls, Girls, Girls

39 posts in this topic

Who let all the dateless nerds out of their cages? doh!

Hello, welcome to the CGC boards, a place for people WHO COLLECT OR READ COMICS. What do you expect? :makepoint:

All the what superhero "would beat up" so-n'-so superhero, and the what chick is hotter than this other hot chick....are topics that are beneath him... he is into more serious conversations here in the forums.. ???

Who let all the dateless nerds out of their cages? doh!

Hello, welcome to the CGC boards, a place for people WHO COLLECT OR READ COMICS. What do you expect? :makepoint:

All the what superhero "would beat up" so-n'-so superhero, and the what chick is hotter than this other hot chick....are topics that are beneath him... he is into more serious conversations here in the forums.. ???

It's true. JC's a serious guy. I can tell by his serious face.

Kitty Pryde (Again, gave me that 'funny feeling' early on)

OK, we're bordering on the "too much information" area. :eek:

lol What, you never had inappropriate feelings for a comic character?

Maybe I did hm ........... but I still don't want to hear about your "funny feelings" in your early years. I'm old enough to know what probably happened after you got your "funny feelings" :eek: :eek:

I like to have fun on here too, but lately, all these "hottest babes" and "girls, girls, girls" threads are starting to get a little weird, and plays right into the "dateless nerd" mindset.

Don't worry JC, it's just the current topic of the week. It won't last long.

I like to have fun on here too, but lately, all these "hottest babes" and "girls, girls, girls" threads are starting to get a little weird, and plays right into the "dateless nerd" mindset.

At least until the lotion and kleenex runs out.

Ah great...someone's gonna use all the lotion.

Ah great...someone's gonna use all the lotion.

Lotion's for wimps. :whistle:

The stuff in this thread can be viewed in church.

Lotion worthy is elsewhere on the intarweb.