• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarasota delivery..

72 posts in this topic

Just got in a few submissions, and thought I would share with you guys. thumbsup2.gif

No G-Man I am not selling these. 893naughty-thumb.gif

This is a book that had a couple if dings on it, so I expected it to back about 9.4 or 9.2. CGC thought less of it than I did, so they gave it a 9.2 with White pages. Looks sharp though, except for the lower left spine wrap.

xmen104f.jpg

This book looked awesome and I was hoping for a high grade on it. Even though it came back a 9.6 I am still pleased with it. Although it was given an Off-White to White Pages.

Love these Byrne covers.

xmen113f.jpg

Lastly, this one was also one in which I was hoping for a high grade, because it too looks awesome. Sharp corners, white pages, and no spine stress. CGC graded this one 9.6 with White Pages.

xmen115f.jpg

Hi, I'm new to this site, but I have been reading it for awhile, so this is my first post. That said, why are so many of you people so "high" on the CGC grading. The thought of spending my hard earned cah to have someone else tell me what the conditin of one of my books is in seems insane. Why would I pay for that....?? It seems to me that this CGC thing is nothing more than a scam. Is this what comics have become...an elitist form of society. A book is what it is and I'll never pay to have one of my books checked by a 3rd party. I'd rather burn my cash first. Wise up, please..........

Hi, I'm new to this site, but I have been reading it for awhile, so this is my first post. That said, why are so many of you people so "high" on the CGC grading. The thought of spending my hard earned cah to have someone else tell me what the conditin of one of my books is in seems insane. Why would I pay for that....?? It seems to me that this CGC thing is nothing more than a scam. Is this what comics have become...an elitist form of society. A book is what it is and I'll never pay to have one of my books checked by a 3rd party. I'd rather burn my cash first. Wise up, please..........

Then please...tell us why you are here?

Are you the messenger of death?

Sent here to tell us all of doom and gloom to come?

popcorn.gif

Who are you?....Really? grin.gif

CGC grading gets us high. It's a trip, baby. If burning your cash is your thing, great.