• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zatanna

29 posts in this topic

That's good to know. I wonder if there will be variants.

is there a modern launch that dosent have one or more anymore?

This is very true. I'm enjoying the Power Girl series and the completionist in me had to get those variants--luckly with the latest issue DC has no variants. I hope the Zatanna series only has a few variants so it won't hurt the wallet.

Some Adam Hughes variants would be very sweet.

From The Source :

Starting in May, the DCU will feature a new ongoing series, from writer Paul Dini and artist Stephane Roux: ZATANNA. Hinted at and much-discussed over the last few months, we’re happy to finally lift the curtain.

And some cool preview pages as well. Love the art.

ZATANNA #1

On sale MAY 19 * 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

Written by PAUL DINI * Art by STEPHANE ROUX & KARL STORY * Cover by STEPHANE ROUX

1:10 Variant Cover by BRIAN BOLLAND

At last - the Mistress of Magic in her own ongoing series! Zatanna Zatara has long made her home in San Francisco, but right under her nose a sinister threat has developed - a crime boss who dominates the criminal underworld with the dark powers of the magical underworld! The terrifying Brother Night is making his play for San Fran, and the police force - including hunky detective Dale Colton - turn to Zee for help. But Brother Night is a whole new kind of criminal and if Zatanna thinks she can backwards-talk him down, then she's in over her top-hatted head! Superstar writer Paul Dini (BATMAN: MAD LOVE) is paired with the gorgeous art of Stephane Roux (BIRDS OF PREY), making his anticipated DC debut on interior art! There's only one thing to say - T'NOD SSIM TI!

Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. See the Previews Order Form for more information.

zata_cv1_02.jpg