• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this House of Mystery 140

6 posts in this topic

I'm dealing with a potential new seller who is selling some raw books obtained from Harley Yee. I'll tell you the seller's grade and my grade once we get some submissions; I don't want to sway the jury...

Assume back cover is fine. Sorry scan is small. You can save it to your desktop if you need to enlarge it.

Thanks!!

hom240.jpg

What's the page quality?

Very hard to tell but at the top of the book, it almost looks like I can see the pages and they look creamy.

One word of advice:

One of the major reasons dealers sell unslabbed books that are truly high-grade is because they think the book might get a Cream to Off-White page quality (which significantly reduces it's resale value).

What's the page quality?

Very hard to tell but at the top of the book, it almost looks like I can see the pages and they look creamy.

One word of advice:

One of the major reasons dealers sell unslabbed books that are truly high-grade is because they think the book might get a Cream to Off-White page quality (which significantly reduces it's resale value).

Thanks for the information, folks! I will definitely inquire on page quality. BTW, I apologize for the multiple posts in the Comic MarketPlace. Anyone feeling nice today please bump up my stars. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif