• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern's girlfriend has been cast

75 posts in this topic

maybe i'm reading too much between the lines, but i think marvelfangirl and han are disappointed because they were hoping to share the ring (so to speak) w/ ryan reynolds

lol !

I would be happier if she was more attractive and didn't seem to be the choice just for the sake of not wanting/having the money to shell out for a real actress............................

:jokealert:

I don't even know who Ryan Reynolds is! :D

just for you Han

Huh. He looks a little bit too pansy to do the Green Lantern. :insane:

EDIT:

Oh I remember him now! From XMen Origins.

...........still pretty pansy.

they are willing to put just about any beefed up looking guy into a possibly huge roll. The movie may tank or it may not either way they got a buff dude on their payroll and you know the majority of gurlies are gonna go nutz.....hope its not another case like the Twilight Tweens

lol

they are willing to put just about any beefed up looking guy into a possibly huge roll. The movie may tank or it may not either way they got a buff dude on their payroll and you know the majority of gurlies are gonna go nutz.....hope its not another case like the Twilight Tweens

lol

Oh! He was in The Proposal! He played a pansy in that, that's why I was in pansy mode :P

For anyone who hasn't quite got it yet...this is going to be yet another super-hero film debacle.

Reynolds was bad enough, but this... :roflmao:

:(

I know. But look at the other choices they had.

bradley_cooper.jpg

justin_timberlake3_300x400.jpg

Do you see a "Hal Jordan" in that grouping?

So just who would be the right guy to play Jordan??

He's got too much baggage after all these years, but Tom Cruise has that cocky self-assurance that's Hal's trademark.

Nathan Fillion looked like a good choice from that fan trailer.

So just who would be the right guy to play Jordan??

He's got too much baggage after all these years, but Tom Cruise has that cocky self-assurance that's Hal's trademark.

And just the right amount of tunnel-vision and incipient psychosis. Good choice.

maybe i'm reading too much between the lines, but i think marvelfangirl and han are disappointed because they were hoping to share the ring (so to speak) w/ ryan reynolds
:roflmao: I'm pissed because they're screwing up my favorite DC character.

:gossip:I prefer Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool anyway