• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern's girlfriend has been cast

75 posts in this topic

What the hell is a "Gossip Girl?"

-slym

you don't want to know lol

Even I know what Gossip Girl is lol:insane:

the only thing i watch on CW is Vamp Diaries, the main female character is soo bad but the polt and story is pretty good, always leaves you hanging. But what I am really waiting for is the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter TV series(not sure if its a movie or show or what) to come out this summer on IFC

I had such high hope for this movie. I guess I'll just stick to the fan trailer and pretend it was this good.

That was pretty sweet...until I saw the squirrel

That's Ch'p, introduced in Green Lantern 201 along with Kilowog. The deadliest of the Green Lantern Corps.

:insane:

While I know who she is, have heard her name and seen her images, I have never seen anything she has acted in.

She looks good, maybe she can surprise and turn in a decent performance. At this point I am willing ot give her the benefit.

I have never seen her before. I just hope she can act.

So do the producer and director. :eek:

FT, it's a superhero picture.

Dorothy Parker's quote is now very apt, even though at the time it was aimed at (a nascent) Katherine Hepburn: 'She ran the gamut of emotions from A to B'.

Ample scope for an "actrine" in a long underwear action flick.

hm Anyone hear that sound?

I think it was the movie-hype bubble beginning to pop. lol

But seriously, you're casting VanWilder and Traveling Pants Girl #4? I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong on this, but I'll be shocked if this actually turns out to be any better than Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man 3, or Ghost Rider.

And FWIW, I saw her perform on SNL a month or so ago and she was absolutely dreadful. :sick:

I am only familiar with early Silver GL, but in those issues Carol Ferris is responsible, businesslike, intelligent, and beautiful. Hmm. Looks like we will get zero for four in the movie.

Maybe the intent is to make it a trilogy with Daredevil and Spiderman 3.