• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead - Issue #1 page 12

31 posts in this topic

A little late to the dance here, but I paid $600 for this page (with zombie) about 2.5 years ago. No idea what the current market is like.

moore_wd_4_pg_10.jpg

:cloud9:

Being the person who sold Brian the page, I can confirm this (thumbs u

A little late to the dance here, but I paid $600 for this page (with zombie) about 2.5 years ago. No idea what the current market is like.

moore_wd_4_pg_10.jpg

flipper

moore_wd_4_pg_10.jpg

flipper

IIRC, I sold it to Brian for what my original cost roughly was :sumo:

Good luck with the auction! With the buzz of Tony Moore and Walking Dead you'll be fine. It's an imprint book that has active, eager collectors. But even if you've been in the hobby for a while it can be hard to price items that just aren't out on the market very often: how does one price Poison Elves art? It's rarely available, a huge portion dumped about 5 years ago but since then maybe 6 pages have come to market sporadically.

moore_wd_4_pg_10.jpg

it was a great pick up oldguy

Steve PMed me at that time and i declined , today I :cry: