• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Almost There!!!

554 posts in this topic

As a number of you know, I took the majority of 2009 off to work on my little project, said project being to set up a web-based comic retail business. There was a loose plan in place before '09, but unemployment in Feb of last year gave me the push (and the time) I needed to really make it happen.

Well, I can now report that the dream is very close to becoming a reality. After processing 175 long boxes of books :cry: , it's got down to the real nitty-gritty of set-up and on Friday, I finally took possession of the keys to the new office space. :banana: On this I got very lucky, as it's a walk (if I could be arsed) from my house, and it's also within a walk of the Post Office and The Saracen's Head, covering the two 'must haves' of any business. ^^

Had to check out a few things this afternoon, so took the camera along and thought it might be a fun idea to run a picture diary as it takes shape over the next couple of months.

Here's a few snaps of the empty office...

Office1.jpg

Fantastic, Nick and best wishes!! I know what it feels like to take possession of a new office space. It's hard to separate the sheer exhilaration from the sheer "ohmygodwhatamidoingthisisreallyforreal?!?!" terror. You've got a great customer base already, and I know it'll be a complete success!

Damn...more competition.

Good luck Nick (thumbs u

When you start sending out e-mail newsletters, a little advice...

Colonoscopies!

I know what these words mean but not in this combination without my going to google: The Saracen's Head.

What are you talkin' 'bout?

SaracensHead.jpg

:whee:

lol looks like you have an ideal spot

Looks like a nice place to invest your profits and entertain clients in order to close the deal :)

Hate to be the one to bring it up, but there's a big arse piece of your ceiling missing, mate. Is that where you're going to install a Bat-pole to get into your office? lol Best of luck on the new business, Nick :applause: Let us know when the website goes live