• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's Ongoing Slab-O-Rama - UHG and Many Genres represented

110 posts in this topic

These books are so sweet, I didn't even notice your foot until page 3. lol

The foot is not for sale. You can see the scar a little bit, but it is fully restored and would leave anyone purchasing upset at the PLOD it surely would receive.

Sean selling :o Guess less people are getting sued :(

Well, last year certainly wasn't the best, but this sale is part of my pledge to get rid of least 200 slabs. If they don't go here, they'll go somewhere. I have waaaaayyy too many slabs, brotha. None of the core collection is going anywhere. :cloud9:

Lois Lane 58 CGC 9.4 White. Also came from a trade from Carl (darthdiesel).

Whatever happened to him?

I know that he was very busy working with a foundation that was working on autism issues. The deal that he and i did was as a result of him contacting me through the Registry about some top census variants. He was impossible to say no to.

Lois Lane 58 CGC 9.4 White. Also came from a trade from Carl (darthdiesel).

Whatever happened to him?

I know that he was very busy working with a foundation that was working on autism issues. The deal that he and i did was as a result of him contacting me through the Registry about some top census variants. He was impossible to say no to.

diesel is on facebook. :gossip: