• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 zips for sale---10% off all books 'til wed. nite

37 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread takes it, tho' i will consider counters. $8 s/h slabs, $5 raw for the states. we'll figure out cost for crossing borders. paypal will work, but if you have to send m.o., that'll be ok.

zip 1, cgc 1.8, o/w pages. $500.

zip1.jpg

#2, in 6.5; beautiful book. 1" split at bottom of spine. when i bought this book from mrbedrock, he wasn't sure, but speculated the right edge was possibly trimmed. i can't tell. but if he thought it was possible, it is possible. p.s. staple reinforcement on the cover--i was paying all my attention to the right edge. with that in mind, price reduced, $300.

zip2.jpg

i'll take it on the thread takes it, tho' i will consider counters. $8 s/h slabs, $5 raw for the states. we'll figure out cost for crossing borders. paypal will work, but if you have to send m.o., that'll be ok.

zip 1, cgc 1.8, o/w pages. $500.

zip1.jpg

Paratrooper cover!

That is one bizarre cover. It looks as if someone may be about to get some head.

If you look close you realize that a bunch of guys on the cover need some head.

Billy, your sig line want-list just got a whole lot shorter!

Quitters never win (tsk) Winners never quit (tsk)