• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 A Bunch Of HG ASM... #101 124 Just Added..More To Come

61 posts in this topic

Selling a bunch of books off over the next two weeks. A majority of them will be back from CGC any day now. Shipping is $15 from Canada, bomb proof packaging.

Satisfaction guaranteed, any problems just return the book. all I ask is you ship it back the same way it was shipped to you. If your on the probation list, please take care of prior commitments before purchasing as I will not sell to you until you are off the list.

First :takeit: wins. I will try my best to put a book on hold if we are close otherwise :takeit: wins.

Thanks for looking

That's it for tonight. I'm expecting books back any day now. I will be selling and putting up scans for the following books. Thanks again.

ASM 86 9.2 OW-W

ASM 71 9.0 OW-W

Asm 60 7.5 OW

ASM 37 9.0 OW-W :news: sold

ASM 35 9.0 OW-W :news: sold

ASM 34 9.0 OW-W :news: sold

ASM 33 9.0 OW :news: sold

ASM 100 CGC 9.2 OW-W. On it's way back from CGC. $250. Here is pre slab scan

sc00d4a4fe-1.jpg

Really nice book..scares me though, thinking this could only get a 9.2. Is there something we're not seeing or something?

This is the only book that surprised me the rest were pretty much dead on. Here is ascan of the back.

sc00d4b3c4.jpg

ASM 100 CGC 9.2 OW-W. On it's way back from CGC. $250. Here is pre slab scan

sc00d4a4fe-1.jpg

Really nice book..scares me though, thinking this could only get a 9.2. Is there something we're not seeing or something?

This is the only book that surprised me the rest were pretty much dead on. Here is ascan of the back.

sc00d4b3c4.jpg

Thanks for the back scan... and nice pick up Jon...I guess I should have elaborated when I said "scares me", as I meant I have a few books on their way to Florida I thought were in the 9.2 range and they don't quite look as nice as that one... (shrug)