• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scammers on Ebay

25 posts in this topic

Whats wrong with Roboj? - I got a str tales 101 cgc 5.0 from him and he's ok.

He's a convicted felon. He has sold thousands of restored books as unrestored. Whether your book was OK or not, a huge chunk of what he sells is not.

He runs a dedicated, well-organised scheme designed solely to defraud. Anybody buying slabs from him because they are 'safe' is supporting the raping of their fellow collectors and therefore qualifies as a prize nipple and deserves to see their collection go up in flames...without having insurance. :banana:

(worship) +1

I think Robo is starting to feel some heat. I noticed in the last few weeks he's listing alot more slabs. Ironically most of these are 6.5 to 8.5 versus his raw alleged high grades of 9.0 to 9.8/9.9. Could these slabs be his crack and bump the grade books? Is he now trying to get some heat off of him by trying to look legit by selling more slabs than raw? Just seems odd he's changed his listing style the last few weeks.

DRX

He accepts consignments. Those are probably not his books for sale.

Do you know this for a fact, or is just something that he's said? (shrug)

don't know this for a fact, it's listed in his for sale threads

Whats wrong with Roboj? - I got a str tales 101 cgc 5.0 from him and he's ok.

He's a convicted felon. He has sold thousands of restored books as unrestored. Whether your book was OK or not, a huge chunk of what he sells is not.

He runs a dedicated, well-organised scheme designed solely to defraud. Anybody buying slabs from him because they are 'safe' is supporting the raping of their fellow collectors and therefore qualifies as a prize nipple and deserves to see their collection go up in flames...without having insurance. :banana:

(worship) +1

I think Robo is starting to feel some heat. I noticed in the last few weeks he's listing alot more slabs. Ironically most of these are 6.5 to 8.5 versus his raw alleged high grades of 9.0 to 9.8/9.9. Could these slabs be his crack and bump the grade books? Is he now trying to get some heat off of him by trying to look legit by selling more slabs than raw? Just seems odd he's changed his listing style the last few weeks.

DRX

He accepts consignments. Those are probably not his books for sale.

Yea right. He's been running sales with books like this for years, every week. He must have an endless supply of consignors right. :screwy:

DRX

I asked him the same answer though eBay.

Well if they are not consignments then he is either finding nice books and submitting to CGC and they are unrestored.

or

Jason Ewert Part II

The slabs he has for sale are probably books that he bought slabbed. Wanted to take them out and "fix" them and bump grades. But not seeing the books first hand, once he got them, he figured he can't fix these ones. So he sells them.

I love the fact that he has never sold a CGC'd 9.8 SA

I don't even think he's sold a CGC 9.6 SA has he?