• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS # 49 and ST #120 up for sale in the January Focused Auction on ComicLink

10 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of comics up for sale in the current CLink auction highlighted by a Tales of Suspense #49 and Strange Tales #120 both CGC 9.0.Other highlights include; Amazing Adventures #11 CGC 9.0, ASM #161 CGC 9.6 Winnipeg, a few Avengers including an SS 9.9 Avengers/JLA #2. And others.

Tales of Suspense #49

Strange Tales #120

AA#11

ASM #161

Avengers #52

Avengers #75

Avengers Annual #10

Avengers/JLA #2

Thank you for looking and bidding.

Casey

I have a bunch of comics up for sale in the current CLink auction highlighted by a Tales of Suspense #49 and Strange Tales #120 both CGC 9.0.Other highlights include; Amazing Adventures #11 CGC 9.0, ASM #161 CGC 9.6 Winnipeg, a few Avengers including an SS 9.9 Avengers/JLA #2. And others.

Tales of Suspense #49

Strange Tales #120

AA#11

ASM #161

Avengers #52

Avengers #75

Avengers Annual #10

Avengers/JLA #2

Casey

Some end this week, some next week. :bump:

Tales of Suspense #49

Strange Tales #120

Casey

:bump:

TOS ans ST among others end this week.

Tales of Suspense #49

Strange Tales #120

Casey

:bump:

TOS ans ST among others end this week.

These end shortly.