• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some of this, some of that and little bit of everything. 10% OFF.

177 posts in this topic

It's time to clean out the comic closet and I'm tired of moving boxes. I have a few books that I have posted in the past, but at new prices and some of the stuff you haven't seen before.

Shipping is what shipping is to where you are located. I'll ship to any board member regardless of where they are located as long as it isn't the Probation List.

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, time stamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

Time payments are accepted. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders (sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Prices are typically firm and non-negotiable if discussing time payments.

X-Men 53 CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages. Beautifully centered copy. Mound City copy. This is Barry Windsor-Smith's first comic book work. The certificate showing this to be the Mound City copy is included with purchase. $395. :news:SOLD to JiveTurkeyMoFo. (worship)

xmen53.jpg

X-Men 53 CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages. Beautifully centered copy. Mound City copy. This is Barry Windsor-Smith's first comic book work. The certificate showing this to be the Mound City copy is included with purchase. $395.

xmen53.jpg

Awww...what the heck. :takeit:

X-Men 53 CGC 9.6 with off-white to white pages. Beautifully centered copy. Mound City copy. This is Barry Windsor-Smith's first comic book work. The certificate showing this to be the Mound City copy is included with purchase. $395.

:takeit:

:takeit:

Thanks for the participation, but Jive beat you by about four minutes. If for some reason he can not fulfill his duties, you as runner up will take his place. :foryou: