• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some of this, some of that and little bit of everything. 10% OFF.

177 posts in this topic

Okay folks, here's a consolidated list of what is left. Scans are available throughout the thread. I will be adding more books this evening including some really nice Tomahawks, more X-Men books and few other odds and ends. Thanks again to everyone.

Oh, and yes time payments are available on any books, but please discuss terms before posting :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #38 CGC 9.0 Off-White. Bowling Green Pedigree. Old label. $320.

Avengers #155 CGC 9.4 Off-white to White pages. Mile High II copy. Comes with certificate. $45.

Fantastic Four #122 CGC 9.4 White pages. Nicely centered for this issue. $140.

Jumbo Comics #122 CGC 8.5 Off-White to White pages. $165. :news:SOLD

Strange Tales 104 CGC 9.0 off-white to White pages. Bowling Green Pedigree. $750.

Strange Tales 113 CGC 7.0 off-white to White pages. Bowling Green Pedigree. $95. :news:SOLD

Strange Tales 132 CGC 8.5 Qualified Off-white to White pages. Bowling Green Pedigree. Cover and first wrap detached from bottom staple. $60. :news:SOLD

X-Men 96 CGC 9.6 White pages. $395.

X-Men 101 CGC 9.8 Off-white to White pages. $3750.

X-Men 110 CGC 9.8 White pages. $375.

X-Men 112 CGC 9.8 White pages. $495.

X-Men 122 CGC 9.8 Old label Off-white to White pages. $245.

X-Men 125 CGC 9.8 White pages. $195.

X-Men 143 CGC graded 9.8 with white pages. Triple signed Signature Series by Terry Austin, John Byrne and Chris Claremont. $695.

Wow, I've never had two guys fight over my junk before. (worship)
I do not believe you.

I had a guy pinch my azz in a record store, but that's been about the extent of it. :blush:

spock-2.jpg

how many times do I have to apologize...from behind you looked like mariah carey (shrug)

Wow, I've never had two guys fight over my junk before. (worship)
I do not believe you.

I had a guy pinch my azz in a record store, but that's been about the extent of it. :blush:

spock-2.jpg

how many times do I have to apologize...from behind you looked like mariah carey (shrug)

Bill has cellulite? :o

I'm shocked you didn't try to put that X-Men Annual 2 on ComicLink with only two at that grade in existance, this looks like one of those books that would hit kool-aid type prices.

I'm shocked you didn't try to put that X-Men Annual 2 on ComicLink with only two at that grade in existence, this looks like one of those books that would hit kool-aid type prices.

I'm happy with the outcome here. :foryou:

Still kicking myself for dithering over that X-Men 53. :cry:

When you're done kicking yourself let me know and I will take over ... kicking you that is. :taptaptap:

Because?

Because red pants enflame a kicking rage in him?

When you're done kicking yourself let me know and I will take over ... kicking you that is. :taptaptap:

Because?

Maybe Americans have this unconscious psycho-sexual fear that erupts at the sight of crimson trousers? hm

Because?

Maybe Americans have this unconscious psycho-sexual fear that erupts at the sight of crimson trousers? hm

Don't generalise, please. Most Americans have adopted a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding the donning of red pants, and the vast majority have answered in recent polls that the effect of red pants-wearing is "negligible" when forming an opinion about someone.

Because?

Don't generalise, please. Most Americans have adopted a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding the donning of red pants, and the vast majority have answered in recent polls that the effect of red pants-wearing is "negligible" when forming an opinion about someone.

You're right, I should've specified my good friend Jason, who seems angry about something. :banana:

Although the fact that my custom i.d. refers to those rouge pantaloons, and the fact that I have had no end of stick on this (U.S. - centric) Forum for daring to wear them in the first place, may lead me to alternate conclusions regarding the matter.... :flamed: