• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel want DC comics ripped up.

32 posts in this topic

I'm just floored that there *is* a dating site... just for comic nerds. Good grief.

In the stats section I wonder if there is a "do you regularly bathe and use deodorant" right next to "do you smoke"?

:roflmao:

Seriously, I make a going to the mattresses joke...and that's your post? I feel slighted.

...and I've only watched it like 30+ times. I need to take some Ginko.

doh!

Or some Vodka and pinneapple juice. mmmmmmmm helps pass the time, i'm currently putting all my CD's (all 3,000 of them) onto my hard drive so I have mess to listen to while in afghanistan.

already had some... Stoli & Tonics (ran out of Gin)

Plenty of old Metallica I assume?

Lot's of Pearl Jam, Phish, and grunge stuff. Led Zepplin, The Doors, etc. College days exposed me to a lot of music. Fricken roomates were damn pot smoking hippies, but they had some good music.

And Fyi, Gin will kill your liver faster than other boozes.

And Fyi, Gin will kill your liver faster than other boozes.

WTF? :o

Why is that?

btw... I've heard that Gin and Vodka are essentially made the same way with just some subtle differences between them. Not that I ever checked that out for accuracy, but since we're lobbing booze trivia around...

just googled it... maybe a wive's tale?

Whew!

Cirrhosis of the Liver.

This is a disease characterized by an excessive increase of the fibrous tissue in the liver, whose later function is to contract and squeeze out, so to speak, the softer, glandular structure of the liver proper, thus causing its atrophy and diminution in size. The disease is caused mainly by the introduction into the portal system of some irritant like alcohol. It is generally known as the gin drinker's liver, but it does not result especially from gin any more than from any other spirit. It is, at all events, essentially a disease due to prolonged though moderate use of spirits of one sort or another, and occurs between the ages of thirty and sixty, mostly in men.