• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My IF #1. A grade please.

18 posts in this topic

I like the 7.0 gradation. I feel this is an undervalued book. Opinions?

If it was his 1st appearance then I would say yes. But because IF had a 10 comic run before this, I think it's priced about right....Just my 2c

Agreed (thumbs u Though I wish it was more.I have a 9.6/9.8 raw

8.0 IMHO

TFL and honest just don't go together

7.5 tops is my guess.

WTF are you babbling about?? You know nothing about me. Your so dim witted you don't even know what IMHO means.... IMHO... In My HUMBLE Opinion... You need a 1,000,000 lighting system to see 1 foot in front of you....

I'll put my grading skill against you any day of the week... It will be like this.. Fish.. Meet the barrel.

8.0 IMHO

7.5 tops is my guess.

WTF are you babbling about?? You know nothing about me. Your so dim witted you don't even know what IMHO means.... IMHO... In My HUMBLE Opinion... You need a 1,000,000 lighting system to see 1 foot in front of you....

I'll put my grading skill against you any day of the week... It will be like this.. Fish.. Meet the barrel.

Classless and pathetic is screwing someone over for a 25k book. But don't worry, it's just the internet. Back down? All I mean is chill out for a while so people will actually do business with you and you're not seen as a troll. But I guess it's just fine that you're accepting the fact that everyone is just going to poo all over you everytime you post something. You're just brining up the wife and family thing to draw attention away from yourself and your own level of class and ETHICS!

You don't back down in the real world?? I'd love to see you show up at a convention or dinner with the seller who you screwed over and look him in the eyes. You know it's a lot easier to hide behind your computer in the face of shame and guilt. But the funny part is, you don't seem to even have any guilt. Nice work my friend...way to officially be known as a tool in the hobby!

I can understand not having 25K to plop down on a book,and I can even understand(to a certain degree)trying to be cool in front of your peers and posting the :takeit: It's the way you handled yourself after the fact,and allowing the situation to get worse as time went by stringing the seller on.Really all you have in this world is your word/honor and should never be broken.It should mean alot to you,if your an Ebay seller,which you stated earlier.I personally will never buy from you,because your word and honor obviously mean nothing.I know your going to look at my post and say "who cares if you buy from me"well my friend you lost out not only on my business,but everyone on this board,and everyone that we talk to too.That my friend is alot of potential money that you could have made from the members of this board.I think I know enough,Enjoy :tonofbricks:

8.0 IMHO

7.5 tops is my guess.

Pack up your comics and go home TFL. No one wants you here. Bye Bye :hi: