• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carbonaro One-Day Show - 2/27/10 - NY Armory

118 posts in this topic

We've got some good accumulation now, and it's still coming down hard...

show is saturday... wouldn't worry about it, accumulation still doesn't look like all that much to prevent driving entirely on Saturday AM.

Its still coming down pretty good here. We probably have about 6-8 inches here already ( Newark NJ). But hopefully itll be clear tomorrow morning.

From the website:

The SNOW will not stop the SHOW, NYCBM will still take place this Saturday! Artists & Guests are making their way through the harsh weather & we will do our BEST to bring you an enjoyable show.

Ted, Bob and Metro will all set up -- if Harley and Gary Platt show up, everything is complete for me dealer wise. And I'd love it if Buzz came as well.

From the website:

The SNOW will not stop the SHOW, NYCBM will still take place this Saturday! Artists & Guests are making their way through the harsh weather & we will do our BEST to bring you an enjoyable show.

Ted, Bob and Metro will all set up -- if Harley and Gary Platt show up, everything is complete for me dealer wise. And I'd love it if Buzz came as well.

:whee:

Hotflips will actually be setting up as well.

Blocking the aisle to the loading dock as usual? :baiting:

We try. Actually, ill be in atlantic city tomorrow for the classic car auction, then the tables and clubs at night. Charles will be there blocking the loading dock.

My mother-in-law just had her flight cancelled OUT of NYC. That made me panic, can anyone clarify if JH Williams 3 made it in from California for the show? It would be good to know before I get on the train at 9 am ish.