• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow

27 posts in this topic

"Move into your parents' basement, or the basement of an understanding relative. This will allow you to budget more of your funds towards comic books and less on frivolous things such as rent, mortgage and utilities."

I think this is pretty funny. Though I've found it mostly isn't true. A ton of people here have normal social lives, families/wife, etc. I consider myself a comic book geek!!

"Move into your parents' basement, or the basement of an understanding relative. This will allow you to budget more of your funds towards comic books and less on frivolous things such as rent, mortgage and utilities."

I think this is pretty funny. Though I've found it mostly isn't true. A ton of people here have normal social lives, families/wife, etc. I consider myself a comic book geek!!

Where did you quote this from?? a movie?