• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON FIST 1 (NEW/BETTER PICTURES)

18 posts in this topic

hahaha!

I honestly wasn't trying to hijack the thread. It's been a few years since I posted a book on this thread and wasn't quite certain how to do it without intentionally hijacking someone else's thread. Perhaps a board member can lmk how to post a book for grading without interfereing with another post.

Thanks!

hahaha!

I honestly wasn't trying to hijack the thread. It's been a few years since I posted a book on this thread and wasn't quite certain how to do it without intentionally hijacking someone else's thread. Perhaps a board member can lmk how to post a book for grading without interfereing with another post.

Thanks!

:screwy: Huh??

I agree, but I can't decide if I think it's a 9.2 or not :P I'll send it in soon I think anyway, and just gamble it, but i'll get it signed somehow before, that way it'll be worth the fee's even if it's a 9.0 :)

It looks like a 9.0 to me - I'd advise against getting it slabbed (even with a signature it's going to be very hard to recoup the slabbing & signature fees).