• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOB OVERSTREET MAKES HUGE ERROR IN OSPG#39 AND IGNORES ME

32 posts in this topic

So is the problem that an error occurred or that someone didn't respond saying 'thank you, you saved us from utter ruin and devastation?'*

*Note for the rhetorically impaired...the answer appears obvious.

I'm from Toronto home of the complainers, cheapskates and whiners. I'm the exception as u can tell from this thread.

I'm gonna take Bob's cue and put you on IGNORE myself... :devil:

:jokealert:

WTTB Whiner! :baiting:

I still cannot understand SAGAT's fixation with Overstreet.

Because he was the creator of the little known Sagat Comic Book Price Guide, which started being compiled around the same time as the first Overstreet Price Guide.

Now, you may be wondering why you`ve never heard of the Sagat Price Guide. The reason is that it never got published. The problem was that the editor was so obsessively worried about any errors in his guide that he kept going through it over and over to make sure it was all absolutely correct. Unfortunately, by the time he was finally confident enough to release his price guide for 1971, it was 1983. Overstreet was already well established by then. Sagat`s mind crumbled when he saw what his obsession with accuracy had resulted in, and immediately had a mental breakdown. After being released from the Syd Barrett Institute this year, he swore vengeance against his arch-enemy, Bob Overstreet.

Because he was the creator of the little known Sagat Comic Book Price Guide, which started being compiled around the same time as the first Overstreet Price Guide.

Now, you may be wondering why you`ve never heard of the Sagat Price Guide. The reason is that it never got published. The problem was that the editor was so obsessively worried about any errors in his guide that he kept going through it over and over to make sure it was all absolutely correct. Unfortunately, by the time he was finally confident enough to release his price guide for 1971, it was 1983. Overstreet was already well established by then. Sagat`s mind crumbled when he saw what his obsession with accuracy had resulted in, and immediately had a mental breakdown. After being released from the Syd Barrett Institute this year, he swore vengeance against his arch-enemy, Bob Overstreet.

heh. i appreciate well written comedy.

I do too...let me know when you find some lol

Check out Gator :o He cracked a funny.

And it was actually funny!!! lol

Congrats Gator (thumbs u

:slapfight:

:slapfight:

:banana: