• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob's Eclectic eBay Auctions in Support of Haitian Relief Effort

3 posts in this topic

My apologies for posting this on the original art forum board by mistake

**********************************************************************************

Greetings Everyone,

I've got a short list of three auctions this time, in support of the Haitian earthquake relief effort. 100% of the proceeds from these auctions will be donated to Doctors Without Borders. On top of that, I'm offering free shipping to anywhere in the world. So if you like offerings, please bid away, know that the funds are going to a very good cause.

I'm offering up two very rare Herblock Christmas cards, from 1930 and 1931. Check around the internet, and you'll see that these are practically non-existent. The Library of Congress has only one of these cards in Herblock's own papers. There's also a lovely watercolor illustration by SETH, and a dandy of a 1950 "Grin and Bear It" by George Lichty.

Thanks very much and take good care.

Best,

Rob

Click here http://qurls.com?i=6996 to see the offerings below:

Rare HERBLOCK Christmas Cards! 1930 and 1931!

SETH Original Ink and Watercolor Illustration! Great Stuff~

Original GEORGE LICHTY Grin and Bear It Panel! 1950! Bullwinkle!