• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this Tales to Astonish #91 Please

7 posts in this topic

Man, my scanner sucks. sorry.gif

You mean the sizing? You can usually re-size through whatever software you're using when you save it. If that doesn't work there's freeware available on the web called "Batch Thumbs," I use it for re-sizing all the time.

Good luck, thumbsup2.gif

Charlie

Okay.. anyway, regarding your book, I'd send it in. I didn' t see much wrong with it based on the scan.

Is that a little peice of interior page sticking out of the bottom right hand corner? What's up with that? Aside from that, the back cover spine looks a little soiled, and there seems to be a slight dust shadow on the f.c. right hand side, and the very tiny ding in the upper left hand corner. I'm thinking, unless I missed something, 9.0?

Charlie

the pixelation makes it hard to tell what's there but based on what i can see the concerns would be that interior piece that seems to be sticking out from the lrc, and the tanning or soiling along the bc right edge. that top cover is impossibly sharp though, so i'm gonna guess 9.0-9.2.

i'd send it in for sure if it really looks to grade that high in real life........... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif