• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off Topic-Anyone collect Kiss memorabilia?

4 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, I know it's a little (or a lot) off topic, but I'm looking to sell my collection of Kiss memorabilia, and was wondering if anyone on here collected this stuff, and would be interested. I have:

Kiss Colorforms

Tour programs from Animalize, Asylum, and Crazy Nights tours

Kiss Series I trading cards- mint condition complete set

Many LP's

original 45 rpm single of "Rock and Roll All Nite"

Any and all reasonable (or unreasonable for that matter tongue.gif) offers will be considered. Post here or pm me if you're interested in anything, and I can give you descriptions, pics, etc. Thanks.

I'd be interested in some of the early albums if the covers are in good shape. I'm not real worried about the condition of the vinyl, mostly for wall display. I don't have a lot of $$ to spend, but if you send me a list and what $ you're looking for I'd certainly like to see it.

I'd take the stuff to Rob at Time Capsule Comics in Cranston 401-781-5017. He has a pretty good number of records and similar items for sale. I would have PM'd you but Rob's a good guy and deserves a little free advertising

Thanks,

Dave H

I pm'd you, Dave. I can only appreciate the art on the album covers at this point, as I don't own a record player anymore, and haven't been able to find a used one at any of the consignment stores I've checked. CD quality is of course far superior, but there's still something to be said for those crackles and pops you hear when you listen to a record. I guess that just brings back memories for a lot of us.... cloud9.gif