• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comics (2-4-04). What should I avoid and what should I pick up?

60 posts in this topic

Anyone going to pick up Secret War #1? I didn't know that was going to come out today. Happy Day! Anyone already read it? Thoughts?

Not out at my store...you must be lucky.

Just found that out. I was going by Marvel's website. Slim pickins at the LCS I just visited.

Get Y the last man because its always a good read. Its one of the few things out there that are worth cover price.

Don't get that Authority Coup Detat because anything with a French name like that can't be good. thanks, john

Got the 1st couple of Y the last man TPBs. Thought they were interesting although very sick and twisted. It was a car wreck in comic form. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. How militant women could cut off their breasts is both gross, but sickly riveting. Guess they wouldn't approve of Ms. Jackson's halftime show.

Have you ever read it, OG? You will love it! One of the best series of all time! First TPB is a little slow, but still very good - lots of set-up.

Keep your eyes and mind open...like "100 Bullets" (I know you read this), there are plot points dropped early on that don't show up until much later! Keep me posted on your progress thru the story.

Chris