• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creepy Clown Paintings!

18 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Don't look for any cute raccoons or fluffy puppies in this thread. In here are just 3 creepy clown paintings I have done recently. So far these have managed to freak out most of the people who have visited my studio in the last month and my wife would certainly be glad to see them go. lol

-First :takeit: wins though feel free to send PMs for questions and offers.

-All prices include shipping

-Paypal, CC or check for payment

EvilAsh and OAFan, Thanks for the comments!

A little more info on these..... These beasties are created simply for fun and for the love of drawing and painting. Many are done first thing after I get up as a warm up artistic exercise before I start my workday at the drawing board. There is usually no planning whatsoever other than a theme perhaps (in this case, clowns) and I just start throwing down whatever medium is closest. It is always a thrill to see who "shows up" when I'm done! Hope you like them!

Can I just say I love your art style. I still rememer when you sold off some zombie stuff a while back. It reminds me a little of some of Jack Davis who I totally love.

Thanks! I'll take a compliment like that any day of the week! (worship)