• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Walking Dead 2

13 posts in this topic

Looks nice! But is it some kind of "spots" (finger prints etc) on the backside (down), or is it from the scanner?

I also have a nice WD 2, but I have some very anoying "marks" on the backside. Since it is so black and shiny every little finger prints seems to become visible and I don´t know if I have eating potato chips or something, but there are some very clearly finger prints there:-(.

Looks nice! But is it some kind of "spots" (finger prints etc) on the backside (down), or is it from the scanner?

I also have a nice WD 2, but I have some very anoying "marks" on the backside. Since it is so black and shiny every little finger prints seems to become visible and I don´t know if I have eating potato chips or something, but there are some very clearly finger prints there:-(.

Yes the finger print is an issue on every WD with a black cover. So I try wipe off any oil I might have on my skin and use a glove when I put it in the scanner. It might have had a light one or two before I bought it. Very irritating.