• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 lbs or more of HERITAGE CATALOGS for FREE + actual shipping cost

19 posts in this topic

:takeit: gets all of these for only $25 FREE + actual cost of shipping which won't be cheap as this is a heavy stack.

I'll ship any way you like & will invoice after they go out so you only pay actual cost of postage.

For this reason, no deadbeats (tsk)

paypal personal option only.

DSC_0756.jpg

DSC_0755.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg

PRICE DROPPED TO FREE + ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS (POSTAGE ONLY, NOT HANDLING, ETC.)

can you scan and post ALL interior pages so I can see them and save on shipping?

:grin:

actually, these turn out to be great to look through; mini snapshots of a given time in the hobby.

PRICE DROPPED TO FREE + ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS (POSTAGE ONLY, NOT HANDLING, ETC.)

can you scan and post ALL interior pages so I can see them and save on shipping?

:grin:

:insane:

Owl has offered Tupenny some vintage ERB books out of the kindness of his heart. To match this love, Tupenny shall personally deliver this stack of would be backyard kindling to Owl at Gator's booth at MegaCon.

All should take note of these good deeds & be sure to spend big money in Owl's next sales thread. Especially Euros from mad Bavarian printers caught in the new home building trap for the wife.

Can't go wrong with the Owl. Sold me a From Beyond The Unknown #1 when nobody else would :cloud9:

hm MegaCon or a dog for the wife's birthday hm

MegaCon. You can take her to Disney & maybe the beach if the weather permits.

Besides, once the trip to Florida is done it's done. The dog will continue to cost you in time & money for years & years.

Comics are man's best friend.

Just come to MegaCon, Rudi.

Ill buy both of you drinks.

I'm sharing a room with Watson that weekend & am gonna need a social diversion for sure.

You know, I'm actually considering it. But there's probably no way...

If I start making plans right now for next year though, it could just work out hm

I would fly back and forth a lot more often if it wasn't for the security paranoia at the airports and the uh, uncomfortableness (is that a word?) of the seats on the plane. If only business/first class wasn't so insanely expensive...