• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED PRICING: 2 - AF #15's,FF #1, ASM #121 & 122

65 posts in this topic

I am looking for funds to make a major purchase of a key book I have been hunting for a while. I am almost there but I need to move these last few books.

I will accept Paypal personal or Money Orders. Shipping costs will be the actual amount for postage, insurance and packaging. I will take great care that your books are packaged well to keep them protected from damage in shipping.

Ask any questions before purchase to ensure you know what you are buying. I will disclose as much as I know about the books and provide large scans. I can email larger scans if requested.

I have these priced very reasonably at a significant loss for what I have invested in them.

Fantastic Four #1 Cover Re-Creation by Matt Nelson, Last Page Married OW - $550

ff1fc.jpg

ff1bc.jpg

FF1IntFC.jpg

FF1Centerfold.jpg

FF1IntBC.jpg

I will include the original cover with this book if desired.

ff1fc001.jpg

Amazing Fantasy #15 Cover Re-creation, tear seals to interior pages (mostly on the 1st wrap) by Matt Nelson- $550

af15fc.jpg

af15bc.jpg

AF15IntFC.jpg

AF15Centerfold.jpg

AF15PQ.jpg

AF15IntBC.jpg

Or take the pair for $1000!!!

Amazing Fantasy #15 Copy 2 :news: SOLD

Complete book - just has that gawd awful tape on the cover.

af15salefc.jpg

af15salebc.jpg

:applause:

CONGRATS on the Sale Jeff! The FF 1 pages are in great shape and a real good deal at your ask price IMO! Good Luck with the remaining sales and your grail pursuit! :headbang:

Amazing Fantasy #15 Copy 2 :news: SOLD

Complete book - just has that gawd awful tape on the cover.

af15salefc.jpg

af15salebc.jpg

:applause:

CONGRATS on the Sale Jeff! The FF 1 pages are in great shape and a real good deal at your ask price IMO! Good Luck with the remaining sales and your grail pursuit! :headbang:

Seems I was premature in my earlier statement - this one is still available @ $1200.

A collector would need to leave the masking tape on to get a Cgc blue because amateur tape job was grandfathered to be Unrestored. Once Cgc detects a professional clean, press, moved staples, then you get Cgc PLOD even though it looks better esthetically with clear or archival tape. Value drops in 1/2 too. :makepoint:

A collector would need to leave the masking tape on to get a Cgc blue because amateur tape job was grandfathered to be Unrestored. Once Cgc detects a professional clean, press, moved staples, then you get Cgc PLOD even though it looks better esthetically with clear or archival tape. Value drops in 1/2 too. :makepoint:

Probably would make more sense to just get it restored or just have the tape removed and leave it in a mylar. You could use regular tape since the book is already fooked [assuming the goal is just to get a blue label] but that would be silly and I would never recommend doing that.

UPDATED PRICING:

Fantstic Four #1 $550

Amazing Fantasy $550

Comibine the two for $1000

ASM #121 $150

ASM #122 $150

Combine the two for $275

Amazing Fantasy #15 Copy B with tape on cover $1100 (includes free reprocover)

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Cover with Re-Creation $350

Those prices are very appealing, I should sell my low grade copies...but

I just need those ff1 scraps of cover....Sell them to me cheap :lol: or we can combine a sale of my beater coverless missing last non story page with your ff1 cover parts.

Hey quick question is the ASM 1 the cover is a recreation i understand but does the interior have any resto? and ive never seen a recreated cover but does it have gloss like as if it were off the newstand or does it look different