• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

250 posts in this topic

I wonder if there are any long term health risks to this technology.

:eek:

I've wondered that exact thing myself!

It's scary how quickly they're coming out with this stuff....too fast to test properly on humans.

Bah! You guys worry too much. The cauliflower growth near my ear doesn't mean my cell phone is giving me cancer! (tsk)

I wonder how many people have blue tooth ear pieces pulling those waves into the inner ear.

I guess if you can't see the cauliflower growing inside it's not a problem.

:baiting:

(thumbs u

For those wondering the Avatar BR is the best looking disc I have ever seen on a home TV set. (And I have a lot of Blu Rays) It's a bare bones disc with the bit rate just about maxed out. On a large HD TV like a newer Samsung, its so sharp and detailed, it has a 3D like effect without the glasses.

For those wondering the Avatar BR is the best looking disc I have ever seen on a home TV set. (And I have a lot of Blu Rays) It's a bare bones disc with the bit rate just about maxed out. On a large HD TV like a newer Samsung, its so sharp and detailed, it has a 3D like effect without the glasses.

There's definitely no question that the movie looked good... almost too "clean"

I wonder if there are any long term health risks to this technology.

:eek:

I've wondered that exact thing myself!

It's scary how quickly they're coming out with this stuff....too fast to test properly on humans.

Bah! You guys worry too much. The cauliflower growth near my ear doesn't mean my cell phone is giving me cancer! (tsk)

If you wear the 3D glasses for an extended period of time, when you take them off the real world will seem like it's in 2D. Your sense of depth will be ed.

I borrowed a Blu-Ray copy from a neighbor and this is the first time I have ever seen it...

All I can say is WOW! This movie was something special.

I think a lot of the critics that dumped on this were wrong, this was a

solid movie from start to finish!

(worship)

I borrowed a Blu-Ray copy from a neighbor and this is the first time I have ever seen it...

(worship)

If you get the oppurtunity....you simply MUST see the Imax 3-D version......it's like the difference between LOOKING at an authentic German Chocalte Cake and actually EATING it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(worship)

Were'nt you one of the ones who said you didn't want to see it because of the hype? hm

(worship)

Were'nt you one of the ones who said you didn't want to see it because of the hype? hm

Be merciful on our new convert, John.......GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(worship)

I just said I wasn't going to buy in to it...

and I didn't I saw it for free.

:cloud9: