• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desperately seeking original cover art to Detective 590

18 posts in this topic

Please, please, help me make my dreams come true :wishluck:

I am desperately seeking a cover or splash from Kirby's series Mister Miracle from the 1970s. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I am still seeking the original cover art to Detective 590. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

detective_590.gif

Please, please, help me make my dreams come true :wishluck:

I am desperately seeking a cover or splash from Kirby's series Mister Miracle from the 1970s. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I am still seeking the original cover art to Detective 590. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

detective_590.gif

Ask Albert Moy and Bechara.....They may know where it is.

I have asked both, but no luck. It is really kind of sad, I mean here I am trying to track this down with no luck. I guess I am really wishing I had waited until I located the cover BEFORE having my left nut removed. :insane:

You might wanna ask if Norman himself has this cover and is willing to sell it.

I actually did, he sold most off way back when he originally drew them. BTW, Norm is a great guy!

Maybe you should ask him to do you a recreation of the cover.

Might be the next best thing.

I am still seeking the original cover art to Detective 590. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was actually contacted by the owner of the Daredevil 33 cover I am also seeking so at least I know it exist (btw, very nice individual !).

detective_590.gif