• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the ComicLink listing bumpers--I CURSE THEEEEE

51 posts in this topic

I thought I would give this a bump since the guys at Comic Link seem uninterested in dealing with the issue. In the last two days, the same seller has relisted Car 54 and Roadrunner four separate times. At least 95 percent of the on first page of the new listings is relisted garbage that hasn't sold the last 30 times it was listed.

If I understand right, the primary culprit is board member, This is the same board member who recently solicited me for a $100,000 investment in restoring a commercial building in Manhattan after I bought a whopping TWO modern X-men books. You gotta be kidding me.

Comic Link needs to get their act together on this. I've sent a number of emails to them but have gotten exactly zero response. Am I the only one who is no longer willing to look through this same in hopes of finding a new book I might be interested in?

If I understand right, the primary culprit is board member, This is the same board member who recently solicited me for a $100,000 investment in restoring a commercial building in Manhattan after I bought a whopping TWO modern X-men books. You gotta be kidding me.

That would be Dekeuk then.

That would be Dooshkook then.

Aka finescans on ebay? Avoid.

Damn Belgians :makepoint:

Damn Belgians :makepoint:

He's making all the Canucks look good by comparison.

(worship)

Did your PM's have the bit about how most board members aren't comic collectors? (shrug)

I thought I would give this a bump since the guys at Comic Link seem uninterested in dealing with the issue. In the last two days, the same seller has relisted Car 54 and Roadrunner four separate times. At least 95 percent of the on first page of the new listings is relisted garbage that hasn't sold the last 30 times it was listed.

Comic Link needs to get their act together on this. I've sent a number of emails to them but have gotten exactly zero response. Am I the only one who is no longer willing to look through this same in hopes of finding a new book I might be interested in?

:o

If he can afford that, then he owes me $20 for a shipping reimbursement.