• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly Graded: Preacher, Walking Dead, TMNT, Maxx, MCP, Star Wars etc

37 posts in this topic

this is where it gets kinda foggy 4 me.

:takeit: trumps everything right? so..

:takeit: (per pm) is not the same as a plain ol' :takeit: right? because aint there hagglin' goin on or somthing? I see this everywhere, and I still dont understand the the meaning behind it. Just fill me in cause I dont wanna say :takeit: @ full asking price after I see a :takeit: (per PM) , before I even get myself confused if :takeit: does trump a :takeit: (per PM) then would I be in the wrong to slap down a :takeit: Preacher #1 $150? If Im not, and I dont think I am, then I guess :takeit:

thanks,

Bill

The Preacher has sold in the thread via discussion through PM first.

The :takeit: is clear enough to see in the thread. How the seller and buyer came to an agreement is nobody else's business really.

this is where it gets kinda foggy 4 me.

:takeit: trumps everything right? so..

:takeit: (per pm) is not the same as a plain ol' :takeit: right? because aint there hagglin' goin on or somthing? I see this everywhere, and I still dont understand the the meaning behind it. Just fill me in cause I dont wanna say :takeit: @ full asking price after I see a :takeit: (per PM) , before I even get myself confused if :takeit: does trump a :takeit: (per PM) then would I be in the wrong to slap down a :takeit: Preacher #1 $150? If Im not, and I dont think I am, then I guess :takeit:

thanks,

Bill

Actually :takeit: and :takeit: (per PM) are one in the same, it just means that the seller/buyer worked out terms in a PM before the :takeit: was posted.