• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT THE HELL.....

67 posts in this topic

I am terrified of me.

If I can't find anything decent on tv tonight I might see if I can catch Bug for post count... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You don't have the grapes!

A post every three seconds would put me there around 2am... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man, with my wireless mouse, I'd go through more batteries than {insert joke about Ablue's wife on a Saturday night here}.

{Insert joke about "insert joke here" here.}

Oh really??? you P.O.S.

While on that subject then lets get to the real deal about your mother!

Oh, and I will only respond this once since you so wanted to get a rise out of me.

Your mother is like a bus, she's big she doesn't smell very good and it's only a dollar to ride. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif

I am terrified of me.

If I can't find anything decent on tv tonight I might see if I can catch Bug for post count... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You don't have the grapes!

A post every three seconds would put me there around 2am... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man, with my wireless mouse, I'd go through more batteries than {insert joke about Ablue's wife on a Saturday night here}.

{Insert joke about "insert joke here" here.}

Oh really??? you P.O.S.

While on that subject then lets get to the real deal about your mother!

Oh, and I will only respond this once since you so wanted to get a rise out of me.

Your mother is like a bus, she's big she doesn't smell very good and it's only a dollar to ride. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif

71 hours and that's the best you could do????????

I'm kinda disappointed too. It takes three days to spit out some cliche about Beyonder's mother - I think I heard Henny Youngman use that one once... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifsleeping.gif

The above post was not about me...you insignificant little pest. If you insist on trolling me, I will be forced to initiate a flame war that you will not recover from.

Consider yourself warned..... mad.gif