• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's 2010 sale of Walking Dead, Goon, Maxx, CHEW & a whole bunch more!

207 posts in this topic

This was a really tough call to make, but I've decided to part with my Chew books as well (honestly mentally wrestled with the idea for quite a while). No pics right now, but I will fill them in later today.

Chew 1 CGC 9.8

$125

0fdc30e9.jpg

This was a really tough call to make, but I've decided to part with my Chew books as well (honestly mentally wrestled with the idea for quite a while). No pics right now, but I will fill them in later today.

Chew 1 CGC 9.8

$125

[pic coming soon]

Interested, can you tell me if this is the first appearance of Chew or not? :foryou:

Chew 1 CGC 9.8

$125

[pic coming soon]

Interested, can you tell me if this is the first appearance of Chew or not? :foryou:

According to some guys in Florida, it is.

Chew 1 CGC 9.8

$125

[pic coming soon]

According to some guys in Florida, it is.

Walkind Dead #60 :sumo:

DSC06423.jpg

:roflmao:

Just got settled in. About to take pics to fill in the empty spots and then list some more slabs, including one more Goon slab, a few Maxx slabs, and then probably some Coppers.

What about that extra Goon 2 (Albatross) CGC 9.8 you have? Can I buy it?

Someone's been snoopin' in my registry! :o

Afraid it's not for sale. Just trying to move my undercopies. :)

No, you told me in my WTT thread. :D

Here is another TJ question...

Issue #50 of Goon is slated to come out in 2028 (based on current schedule), how old will you be and more importantly, will you use Just for Men in your beard or go au natural (by that time you should have some gray?)

JJ

1.how old will you be

2.and more importantly, will you use Just for Men in your beard or go au natural (by that time you should have some gray?)

1. Still younger than you.

2. mess, I got gray in my beard already. :(